Mountain View

Search This Blog

Sunday 7 September 2014

Typographic Identity

This is my Typographic Identity art. It is made out of words, colours, shape, and font that tailors to me.
Every single thing has a meaning. The peace sign means I'm a very peaceful person who is layed back and never uses violence. The colours feel calming and kind of happy which is the kind of person I am. The font is big, bold and out there. I chose it because I am a very vocal person who is out there and who likes to speak their mind
Lastly, For the thing standing out the most, the words. The words are what i'm into and who I am. Some of the words being political, independent determined, etc. 




For this piece I tried focusing on the positives of myself or making negatives sound like positives. It was pretty difficult but with a little help from people I know I came up with 20 words to put it the piece to create this. If you would like to make your very own it's fairly simple. Go to tagxedo.com and make you own.

No comments:

Post a Comment